Web Designer Job Description
We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating stunning websites for our clients. Primary responsibilities include designing and implementing creative for client websites, as well as creating visual assets that match the client's brand. You will work closely with our web development team to ensure a correct and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need strong visual design skills and proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
- A relevant degree or diploma in graphic design, web design, computer science in a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in web design and graphic design.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization(SEO) principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
"Experienced Web Designer interested in open position"
Send your Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org